Sunday, April 18, 2010

Completing of 25 years of life..!!!

April 13, 1985, I was born to a middle class family in a small village name Waghoda BK. My childhood is packed with the memories of events and activities that have touched my life. I still remember I was very close to my grandfather. He used to carry me on his back and used to take me to our banana farms. He is not with me now, but still I feel his presence and thinks he is watching me. I wish he was their with me on my 25th birthday.

I turned 25 now and started 26 and enter a new era that is also beginning with the end of student life. Recently I read an article somewhere that there are some milestones in our lives at which we go back and review what we have done or what we have achieved and what yet need to be achieve. Such milestones are completing your 10 , 18, 25, 30, 40, 50 and 60 yrs of life. At each milestone we have some goals and plan to our self and try to achieve them. Completing 25 is an important point when you leave the first half of the youth with some characteristics and become mature in some aspects. And at this point, we think much more about our past what you have done and about future what we are going to. I am at 25 milestones now, and trust me I feel the same way. Other day I was sitting down was thinking what I done upto now and what I am doing now. I remember once talking to my father and he told me he was independent and was much more happy then me at age of 21 then me what I am now at 25. Sometime I think that was coming down to Australia for studying is my one big mistake? Since I was much more happier and stronger and even financially independent when I was in India. Another reason is, even after 8 months completing my degree, I am unable to secure a job in my field. Whereas my friends who did same course in India and got the job and much more happier. The author of that human behavior article had said truly, that if we don't get the goals what we have set up for that particular milestone, it brings sadness and bad feeling into that individual. But I have made myself more stronger to overcome this bad feeling and try more harder to achieve my goals. Ofcourse no one can be perfect.

Sometime I think we are just too scared, I know I had made many mistakes in my life (then whether it is career-wise, sports-wise or commitment to a relationships) just because I was scared. But now I decided to just look into my heart and do whatever the hell makes me happy. We have to just remember all those pitfalls like a road map, and avoid all those drama in future.

3 comments:

  1. hey chetan... well said man.... felt really nice after reading ur story.... Best of luck for ur future life...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks...dhanashri for being so supportive..

    ReplyDelete
  3. do wat u feel d best..... n best luck for d same
    - Uday Mahajan

    ReplyDelete